A smaller Meeting Venue that offers more
The Loft was designed to be flexible and inspiring for more focused work. Perfect for groups of 2 – 30. An Ideal location to get out of the office and enjoy a productive and fun time or for your next Board Meeting, Strategic Planning Meeting, Sales Meeting, or Team Meeting. The seating can be arranged in pods for group work, in a U shape for open discussion or presentation, or in a classroom style to meet your meeting style and needs. In The Loft meeting venue, you are far enough apart for comfort, but close enough that eye-contact and proximity are meaningful.
Meeting Venue Amenities and Details
- 25 individual sized tables/chairs and a 7′ head-table that allows for unique and flexible seating designs.
- 60″ monitor/smart TV that can easily be placed for optimal viewing.
- A large wall size portable screen available upon request.
- White boards, notepads, markers, pens, sticky notes and other meeting essentials.
- WiFi and large wireless bluetooth audio speaker.
- Snack and Beverage Service available all day.
- Private parking and entrance.
- Food options range from a Continental Breakfast and Boxed Lunches to Buffet Dinners. You may also choose to leave the premises.
- Pricing is customized based on client needs and requests. Packages are available, that include both food and/or golf, as well as a la carte’ options. Please contact us to receive customized pricing options.
Work with an experienced Event Specialist to plan team building activities that will be fun and insightful. Accomplish your goals and enjoy a day out of the office with your teammates at Putter’s Event Center. Our corporate meeting venue can provide the change of pace you are looking for with top-quality service!
Post-Meeting & Happy Hour
- Offer your team a relaxing environment to chill and mingle at Putter’s Pub and Patio, all you have to do is walk downstairs.
- Hit Balls at northeast Ohio’s top-rated driving range – Friendly competitions can be arranged.
- The Best Patio View in the Akron-Medina area – overlooks 25 tree-lined acres with stadium lighting available for evenings.
- Giant games to inspire the most timid – Giant Jenga, Giant Connect 4, and Giant Yahtzee.
- Other games include corn hole, ping-pong, croquet, and bocce ball.
- Finally – Relax with a glass of wine or a beer to top off a great day!
- Allow time for Natural Team Building to take place among your colleagues with games, golf, and beauty.
Please complete the below form to Request More Information