“OH MY GOSH, WE HAD A BLAST!!!!! It was an amazing time. It is perfect for a class reunion. Everyone had nothing but great things to say. We loved the relaxed atmosphere. The staff was wonderful!! We liked having something for people to do like the golf and games, I don’t even think we used all of the games. We liked being able to be in and outside.” Shannon Reep (Copley Reunion)
FINALLY – A VENUE THAT WILL PLEASE EVERYONE!
Casual, Relaxing, Classy, Fun
Friday or Saturday Night Class Reunion Venue
Indoor/Outdoor – Golf and Nostalgic Giant Games
Saturday Night Rental Details: All rentals include the exclusive use of the inside space, the option of bringing in your own food or having it formally catered, as well as the option of reserved tee-line and patio space.
INDOOR RENTAL SPACE DETAILS
- Exclusive use of the inside venue with hours to accommodate your event
- A flat per-hour rate ~ pricing varies based on time and day of your event
- Cherry tables/chairs for guest seating. Standard setup for 60, additional seating available upon request
- Setup of serving tables and linens
- When utilizing the patio we can accommodate 120+
- 1,500 square feet of indoor space with a stunning fireplace and leather seating arrangement
- Private parking and entrance
- Bring in your own food or have it catered
- An attendant throughout your event to serve as bartender and support food services
- An Event Coordinator to meet with you and discuss details, setup, and ideas for your celebration
- Private access to the bar – bartender and customizable options
OUTDOOR RENTAL SPACE DETAILS
- Reserved Patio Space is available when renting the main indoor space and utilizing the games.
- Reserved Patio Space and lighted Tee-line space is available when renting and utilizing both the Golf and Games.
- Giant Games include Giant Jenga, Giant Connect 4, Giant Yahtzee, Giant Checkers/Tic Tac Toe.
- Other Games available: Corn Hole, Kan Jam, Spike Ball, Horse Shoes, Croquet, Bocce Ball. Games are updated annually, check with Leanne for current list and pricing.
- Cost for Golf varies depending on golf package selected.
- Seating: This is flexible based on need. Standard includes 6 round four-top tables and chairs. Many renters add to this by bringing their own canvas or folding chairs. There is also additional seating available on the tee-line.
Located on Rte 18 about 2 miles west of 77 and 5 miles east of 71 (just outside of Montrose)
For additional information regarding your class reunion, please contact us at 330-703-703-4230 or fill out the short form below.